Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Florence, Kentucky
Pay Rate: $19/hr plus overtime and full benefits
Shift: 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Perform a normal range of duties connected with the packing of various screens to obtain and maintain protection in storage and in transit. Extended knowledge and the ability to perform all jobs in the shipping area. Continued cross-training as new requirements within the department are identified and implemented.
• Follow standard procedures or direct instructions, using hand tools. Tie, tape and wrap unit, placing cardboard fillers or dividers and Styrofoam protection where specified. Insert catalog, specifications, instruction sheets, etc., in envelope when called for, and place inside. Obtain preassembled boxes and buildup packing box place in crate for delivery to Shipping Department.
• Stencil necessary information on packing box. Check and sign packing slip and staple to packing box. Other duties may include performing some small operations.
• Detect unusual conditions or specific problems and report to proper supervision. Observe good housekeeping practices and follow prescribed safety precautions.
• Duties may include handling of hazardous materials and managing hazardous wastes in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Lift at least 50 lbs from floor to knuckles level on an occasional basis,
Lift at least 50 lbs from floor to waist level on an occasional basis,
Lift at least 25 lbs from floor to shoulder level on an occasional basis, and
Carry at least 50 lbs for a minimum distance of 100 feet on an occasional basis
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.