This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $15 to $19/hour depending on experience, plus overtime and medical benefits
• Training with assistance within one of the following areas of materials handling and distribution: parts room, warehouse, shipping/receiving.
• Training includes unloading, distributing, output documentation, delivery, locating, interpreting information, separating duties, packing, and assembly of kits for manufacturing.
• Training with assistance on Schlumberger internal business management systems (computer literacy).
• Training with issuing and maintaining shop / general suppliers.
• Training on labeling of materials.
• Awareness of 6S standards in area.
• Complete and accurate cycle counting.
• Complete accurate inventory transactions in area of training.
• Functional use of all automated or semi-automated equipment.
• Create labor records for all transactions.
• Wear PPE at all times and observe health, safety and environmental policies.
• Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to forklift, drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving).
• Perform preventative maintenance on machines using written instructions and checklist.
Education: Minimum High School or Equivalency.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service