$17.00 – $19.50 • hourly
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Pay Rate First Shift: $17/hr, plus overtime and medical benefits
Pay Rate Second Shift: $19.50/hr, plus overtime and medical benefits
First Shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm
Second Shift: 3:30pm to 12:00am
- This position coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to production schedules.
- This position also prepares items for shipment and may receive incoming merchandise or material for the preparation of shipment.
- Receive, store and distribute materials, tools, equipment, parts and products within the warehouse.
- Enter record/data into SAP and maintain inventory records.
- Weigh count items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Receive and issue components to production department timely and accurately.
- Receive incoming goods from vendors/suppliers in accordance with specifications and procedures.
- Pack finished goods for shipment.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED preferred and 0 - 2 years experience warehousing.
- Detail oriented, a team player and solid customer service skills.
- Forklift certification, specifically Propane sit-down forklift.
- Experience with oilfield equipment an asset.
- Experience using Microsoft applications and SAP considered an asset
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service