Manufacturing Technician (Hiring in Rosharon, Texas)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Rosharon, Texas
We are conducting the following hiring event at the location and date listed below, attending this event is the only way to get hired.
January 20 at 8 am. Hiring in Rosharon to work locally in Rosharon, TX
Pay Range: $18 to 21/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
Production technicians are responsible for the manufacture, quality control and production of shaped charges. They perform and oversee all tasks including inspection of cases and tooling, maintenance of liner and explosive bays, parameter adjustments to operating specifications, quality checks and testing, packaging and compliance with applicable government regulations.
Previous Experience and Education
Education/Experience requirement: High-School Diploma or equivalent and 1 year of relevant work experience.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Lifting Boxes - Moving completed charge boxes from packaging line to appropriate pallet.
• Typing - Input of work orders, date-shift codes, part numbers, weights and regulatory data for labels and tracking.
• Labeling/Scanning - Unloading finished trays of charges, placing appropriate label on charge if missing, scanning each charge into database for country specific regulatory requirements.
• Handling - Moving pallets of finished goods from packaging area to shipping area (20ft). Requires use of motorized pallet jack.
• Shipping - Completing appropriate form with correct work order, part number, date-shift code, and quantity for shipping.
Liner Press Tasks:
• Monitoring/Inspection - inputting, changing, and tracking settings on individual liner presses. Inspecting finished liners and associated tooling for damage or quality non-conformances.
• Cleaning - General cleaning activities to include: wiping down the presses, sweeping liner scrap and spilled powder, removing, inspecting, cleaning and replacing tooling, & vacuuming.
• Tooling Change - receiving and verifying the correct tooling from tool crib, moving tooling to and from liner press room, installing tooling and aligning the press.
• Maintenance - General maintenance task including removing, inspecting, and re-installing tooling, adjusting/checking alignment, disassembling components, checking, cleaning, re-building and reinstalling as needed.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening