Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Rosharon, Texas
Pay Rate - $17-19/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
First Shift: 5:00am to 3:30pm
The Technician is responsible for the production, quality control, and packaging of Perforating Guns. They perform and oversee all tasks including inspection of incoming parts, parts assembly, component traceability, quality checks and testing, and packaging in compliance with applicable government regulations.
• Moving Boxes – Moving completed boxes using pallet jacks or helping guide forklift
• Typing – Input of work orders and regulatory data for labels and tracking
• Labelling/Scanning – Recording parts labels to the correct production order for parts traceability
• Packing boxes –loading finished products correctly into the boxes
• Verifying and updating explosive magazines logs as per regulatory standards
Manufacturing Assembly Tasks:
• Assembly tasks - Assembly of mechanical components to correct specifications
• Labelling/Scanning - Scanning and labelling components for traceability
• Cleaning - Maintaining and cleaning workstations
• Explosives handling – arming perforating guns with the correct type and number of charges.
• Visual inspection - Visual inspection of incoming and assembled components to check for defects or incorrect assembly
• Reporting – Record any defects or non-conformance parts in our quality records system
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.