Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas company working at their base in Sugar Land, TX
Pay Rate: $15-$19/hr depending on experience
Shift: 3 pm 11:30 pm with the possibility to work overtime
Previous experience in industrial space / warehouse will be considered; armored cables manufacturing, (metal cable armors and polymers) is a plus.
The position qualifies for $1.5/ hr. shift incentive for the shift 3 pm to 11:30 pm
Training for the first few weeks will happen during day shift 6:30 am to 3 pm where the shift incentive will not be applicable
• Conduct routine and non-routine phases of the manufacture of electrical petroleum logging cables.
• Set up and operate specific work center equipment and/or tasks under normal supervision
• Monitor necessary equipment and perform adjustments as needed
• Record necessary data and as well as perform computer input and retrieval completely and accurately
• Familiar with the use of Fluke meter, HV Test equipment, IR meters, Gain phase equipment, and fiber optic test equipment.
• Familiar with the use of measurement devices Metric/English (hand mic, dial mic, wrap around tape, scale, optical comparator)
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.