This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar land, TX.
Hours: 8am - 5pm
· The Manufacturing Technician is responsible for performing technical duties in one of the functional areas: electronic, mechanical or systems.
· The Manufacturing Technician complete tests, measurements, operations and process controls.
· Strong soldering skillset and experience with High temperature (HMP) and/or low temperature (SN96) is preferred.
· Certified in industry workmanship standards (IPC 610, 620, etc…)
· Ensure ability to: read and interpret assembly procedures, blueprints, wiring diagrams and assembly prints.
· Experience with electronic assembly connecting components such as transformers, diodes, capacitors, resistors, pin-connectors, and bus wire to boards and/or other components using solder, RTV, crimped connectors or equivalent.
· Experience with manual mixing, outgassing, pouring, and curing potting and/or other coating chemicals for electronic assemblies.
· Experience with ovens, vacuum chambers, humidifiers, fume hoods.
· Experience with hand tools such as torque wrenches, soldering iron, engraving, and other basic mechanical hand tools (screw drivers, pliers, Allen wrench, razor blade, ruler, etc.).
Note that if you get hired you must under go a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.