Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $25 - $26/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: 8am - 5pm
The Manufacturing Technician is responsible for performing technical duties in one of the functional areas: electronic, mechanical or systems. The Manufacturing Technician complete tests, measurements, operations and process controls.
- Perform technical duties on functional work group projects.
- Employ test techniques and procedures for key cell projects.
- Use job packets, routings, work orders, wire lists, quality travelers and bills of material.
- Maintain production tools and equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose product, process or program defects and repair them.
- Ensure ability to: read blueprints; identify components; perform wire preparation, stripping and crimping; perform harness repair and termination; use pertinent manual hand tools.
- Maintain skills in electronics, hydraulics and mechanical assemblies, automated machine operation and programming. * Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement.
- Technology or Manufacturing Center Production Workflow Technical Investigation Support Production Test Production Assembly
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...