This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $25 to $28/hr, depending on experience plus over time and medical benefits
Work hours 6am to 2:30pm
Experience: Five to ten years' experience in the functional area.
Some familiarity with electronics, hydraulics and/or mechanical assemblies, automated machine operation.
• Perform technical duties in one of the functional areas: electronic, mechanical, or systems.
• Completes tests, measurements, operations or process controls that are usually routine in nature and very few nonstandard situations occur.
• Analyzes data and ensures the product, process, or program meets standards.
Troubleshoot and resolve product, process, or program defects.
• Possess ability to read and understand technical instructions, prints and material lists
• Performs technical duties in one of the functional areas; electronic, mechanical, or systems
• Completes tests, measurements, operations or process controls that are usually routine in nature and in which very few nonstandard situations occur
• Analyze data and ensure that the product, process, or program conforms to the specifications, process controls, or performance guidelines
• Troubleshoot and resolve product, process, or program defects
• Wear PPE at all times and observe health, safety and environmental policies
• Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to forklift, drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving)
• Must be computer literate and willing to work outside of normal work hours if needed.
Education: Minimum high school education or equivalent. A degree is preferred
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening