Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $19-22/hr depending on experience, plus overtime and medical benefits
• Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Required: 5+ years of experience running pressure wells, including scheduling basic maintenance and executing test plans up to 30 kpsi.
• Preferred: 10+ years of experience running pressure wells, including scheduling basic maintenance and executing test plans up to 30 kpsi.
• Demonstrate proficiency at, and ability to instruct others in: pressure well theory of operation; maintenance of pressure wells and associated tooling; blueprint reading; component identification; use of all pertinent manual hand tools; basic acronym vocabulary meanings and tool names within the work location; operation of cell's test equipment
• Familiar with quality theory, auditing, basic statistics, and manufacturing operations
• Maintain production tools and equipment, such as pressure wells, adapter heads, and teach same
• Maintain a clean and neat work area
• Skilled with electronics, hydraulics and/or mechanical assemblies, automated machine operation and/or programming
• Must read and understand technical instructions, prints and material lists, electronic circuit diagrams, mechanical drawings and hydraulic diagrams, computer printouts, and/or software code listings as required in the functional area
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.