Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Rosharon, Texas
Pay Rate: $23/h plus overtime and medical benefits
As an Automation Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our machinery and mechanical equipment.
This will include installing new equipment, performing regular services and maintenance procedures, and troubleshooting equipment breakdowns.
• Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
• Installing new production equipment.
• Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors, conveyor systems, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, robotic systems, and production-related equipment.
• Inspecting and assessing the functionality of production machines.
• Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns.
• Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
• Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
• Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
• Communicating with the production team and maintaining a clean work area.
• Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
Previous Experience and Education:
• Minimum 2 years’ technical degree (Manufacturing Technology A.A.S.) or equivalent experience in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and/or robotic systems
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.