This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Youngsville, Louisiana
Pay Rate: Starting at $20/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
The Maintenance Assistants are responsible for ensuring equipment is delivered on time and according to operational demands , and for increasing the utilization and efficiency of assets.
- Perform activities as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or Technician.
- Perform low-level, noninvasive maintenance tasks.
- Ensure that assigned equipment is maintained according to the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for the Division, the relevant maintenance programs and standard work.
- Participate in the continuous improvement culture, initiatives and remedial work plans within the MB to improve asset utilization and cost of service delivery (CoSD).
- Support continuous improvement efforts to improve the efficiency and productivity of Maintenance Technicians.
Experience & Exposures:
- High School Diploma
- The Maintenance Assistant must have the ability to perform maintenance in the equipment assigned.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service