Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
CNC Maintenance Technician
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Katy, Texas
Pay Rate: Starting at $23/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
1st Shift: M-F 5a - 5p and working overtime / weekends as needed.
• Electrical Safety Training – how to identify electrical hazards
• Lockout tagout training
• Knowledge of control system signal protocols such as Profinet, Profibus, ADS, etc.
• Familiar with PLC based systems and their discrete and analog I/O
• Familiar with VFDs and their configuration
• Knowledge of Windows and Office 365 programs such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Knowledge and experience with facilities systems such as air compressors, RO water systems, HVAC, etc.
• Familiar with CNC controls
• Able to perform geometric alignment and compensation tables for CNC machines
• Understand machine monitoring programs and preventative maintenance programs
• Perform all daily preventative maintenance tasks
• Preform machine repairs
• Identify and make preventive maintenance system improvements
• Be proficient with maintenance documentation and databases
• Be proficient in the use of hand and power tools used in industrial mechanic trade
• Able to read and understand schematics and drawing used in the maintenance department
• Identify the difference between electrical and mechanical repairs and be able to troubleshoot all types of problems and make repairs
• Investigate dimensional problems and apply corrections
• Troubleshooting various PLC controlled and robotic machines such as deburring, painting, sandblast, autofrettage, assembly, etc.
• Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement, wherever applicable. Clearing machine alarms, troubleshoot and restart machinery
• Be on-call during nights, weekends and off-days for emergency breakdown repairs
• Cross-trained in other departments to support production needs.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.