This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Katy, TX
Rate- $17-22/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
• Understand machine monitoring programs and preventative maintenance programs
• Perform all daily preventative maintenance tasks
• Preform machine repairs
• Identify and make preventive maintenance system improvements
• Be proficient with maintenance documentation and databases
• Be proficient in the use of hand and power tools used in industrial mechanic trade
• Able to read and understand schematics and drawing used in the maintenance department
• Identify the difference between electrical and mechanical repairs and be able to troubleshoot all types of problems and make repairs
• Investigate dimensional problems and apply corrections
• Troubleshooting various PLC controlled and robotic machines such as deburring, painting, sandblast, autofrettage, assembly, etc.
• Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement, wherever applicable. Clearing machine alarms, troubleshoot and restart machinery
• Be on-call during nights, weekends and off-days for emergency breakdown repairs
• Cross-trained in other departments to support production needs.
Experience and Knowledge Requirements
• Electrical Safety Training – how to identify electrical hazards
• Lockout tagout training
• Knowledge of control system signal protocols such as Profinet, Profibus, ADS, etc.
• Familiar with PLC based systems and their discrete and analog I/O
• Familiar with VFDs and their configuration
• Knowledge of Windows and Office 365 programs such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Knowledge and experience with facilities systems such as air compressors, RO water systems, HVAC, etc.
• Familiar with CNC controls
• Able to perform geometric alignment and compensation tables for CNC machines
• Knowledge of robotics and control systems
• Ability to troubleshoot equipment and processes that are used in an automated manufacturing operation
• Mechanical lifting equipment, safe lifting practices and procedures
• Ability to read and understand control schematics, wiring diagrams, P&ID drawings
• Ability to use a multimeter to read volts, amps, resistance, etc.
• Ability to use a multimeter or process meter to read and source control signals such as milliamps, volts, also be able to read input and output status of control systems
• Ability to use different software to diagnose problems using computers or diagnostic devices
• Ability to use Office 365 programs to prepare reports, etc.
• Ability to work on multiple systems: HVAC, Compressed Air, Power, RO Water, BAS systems
• Ability to install conduit and wiring for control systems
• Ability to use LOTO procedures to isolate equipment
• Ability to use maintenance procedures to maintain equipment on a schedule basis
• Ability to help engineering troubleshoot control systems using available documentation and diagnostic tools.
Education and Competencies
• Associates Degree in Manufacturing, Electrical, Engineering, Science, Computing, Mathematics or similar technical degree.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening