Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Midland, TX.
Hours: 8am - 7pm (Monday - Friday, some weekends)
Candidates must be local.
No housing is provided.
- The Cable Technician is responsible for ensuring on-time delivery of equipment as per operational demands.
- The Cable Technician improves maintenance related nonproductive time ratio of assets within the Maintenance Base (MB), and improves maintenance efficiency and people productivity.
- Execute and Close-Out Maintenance Work Order
- Perform Maintenance Scheduling
- Perform Equipment Initial Maintenance Evaluation
- Reconcile Post Job Resources
- Dispose Equipment
- Maintain assigned equipment according to the pertinent maintenance program and compliant with the reliability centered maintenance strategy through adherence to the Computerized Maintenance Management System and standard work.
- Adhere to transactional discipline within Technology Lifecycle Management (TLM) business systems to record materials and supplies, labor costs and equipment maintenance performance history such as movements, work orders, parts used and time to maintain.
- Comply with TLM Product Line standards.
- Participate in the continuous improvement culture, initiatives and improvement plans within the MB to improve asset utilization and cost of service delivery (CoSD).
Note that if you get hired you must under go a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...