$23.00 – $23.00 • hourly
Maintenance AssociateThis is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in
Pay Rate: $23 / hour
Hours: 8am - 5pm
Must have forklift driving experience
- The Maintenance Associate has the principal responsibility to help and follow the tasks set by his or her Tutor Technician ensuring that the equipment, both for preventive maintenance and repair, is maintained to the highest standards and according to the latest specification.
- He/she is aware of the potential risks associated with such maintenance and works in a safe, orderly and efficient manner.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Fully participates in technical Training Tasks set by his Tutor Technician and ensures his/her training is accurately recorded.
- Learns, through organized seminars and personal study, the operational and technical characteristics of equipments.
- Promotes the importance of Service Quality within the maintenance community.
- Assists in the development and coaching of less senior Assistants.
Education / Experience:
- The Maintenance Assistant must have the ability to perform maintenance in the equipment assigned.
- Basic Computer skills are recommended.
Note that if you get hired you must under go a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service