This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Pay Rate: $19.43 / hour plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: 8am - 5pm
- The Maintenance Assistant has the principal responsibility to help and follow the tasks set by his or her Tutor Technician ensuring that the equipment, both for preventive maintenance and repair, is maintained to the highest standards and according to the latest specification.
- He/she is aware of the potential risks associated with such maintenance and works in a safe, orderly and efficient manner.
- The Maintenance Assistant accurately reports completed maintenance and failure occurrences under supervision of his or her Technician.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Fully participates in technical Training Tasks set by his Tutor Technician and ensures his/her training is accurately recorded.
- Learns, through organized seminars and personal study, the operational and technical characteristics of equipments.
- Promotes the importance of Service Quality within the maintenance community.
- Assists in the development and coaching of less senior Assistants.
- Maintains close communication with Tutor Technicians, FEs and FTs form operation.
- Ensures all assigned equipment is continually maintained at the highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures.
- Performs the maintenance strictly, as per procedure, and according to the defined schedule defined by Tutor Technician
- Efficiently troubleshoots and repairs assigned equipment, and if required, repairs equipment at the wellsite.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service