Maintenance / Automation Technician
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Rosharon, Texas
Pay Rate: Starting at $24/hr depending on experience plus overtime in a W2 Contract to Hire with medical benefits
4th shift Thursday - Sunday 5pm - 5am
RPS Shape Charge Manufacturing Facility Rosharon is looking for skilled Maintenance Technician to oversee the installation and maintenance of our industrial equipment.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our machinery and mechanical equipment.
This will include installing new equipment, performing regular services and maintenance procedures, and troubleshooting equipment breakdowns.
• Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
• Installing new production equipment.
• Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors, conveyor systems, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, robotic systems, and production-related equipment.
• Inspecting and assessing the functionality of production machines.
• Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns.
• Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
• Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
• Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
• Communicating with the production team and maintaining a clean work area.
• Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
• Minimum 2 years’ technical degree (Manufacturing Technology A.A.S.) or equivalent experience in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and/or robotic systems
• In-depth knowledge of hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical systems maintenance.
• Experience with Fanuc Robotics control software preferred.
• Experience with RMCTools – Delta Controllers preferred.
• Experience with use and control of Human Machine Interface (HMI).
• Allen-Bradley – RSLogix PLC programming experience required.
• Ability to pass training certification for use of forklift and overhead cranes.
• Proficient with common hand tools and power tools as well as usage of inspection tools such as calipers and micrometers, and meters.
• Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service