$17.00 – $24.00 • hourly
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $17 to $24 depending on experience plus overtime and Medical Benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Available to work either Day shift: 5:30 am - 2:30 pm or night shift: 2:00 pm – 11:00 pm. The shifts rotate every 3 months.
Minimum high school with 2 years of technical associate degree in Electrical and computer literacy are a requirement.
4 or more years’ experience.
The Maintenance Technician must have the ability to perform maintenance in the equipment assigned.
Basic Computer skills are recommended.
The candidate's knowledge, personality and drive must gain the respect of the other maintenance staff and the support of the other Technicians and Supervisor.
- Ensures all assigned equipment is continually maintained at the highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures.
- Performs the maintenance strictly, as per procedure, and according to the defined schedule defined by the Supervisor.
- Efficiently troubleshoots and repairs assigned equipment.
- Motors and AC/DC Drives knowledge (Example: Yaskawa).
- Knowledge of encoders and temperature controllers.
- Reading and writing wiring diagrams.
- Use of instrumentation.
- Knowledge of Programmable logic controller (PLC), Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc. and PLL programing languages.
- Records all maintenance and failure events immediately and accurately.
- Expertise in system integration of hardware/software systems.
- Knowledge of Programmable logic controller (PLC), Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc. and PLL programing languages
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service