This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Patterson, Louisiana
Pay Rate: $16-$17/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
Disassemble, assemble, and test various drilling equipment safely and in a timely manner.
• Read and understand written materials
• Take direction from an individual in a supervisory capacity
• Train on reading routing, assembly and test procedures, including finding information on bills of material
• Train on filling out correct test documentation
• Train on hydrostatic and nitrogen testing
• Train on forklift operation
• Train on overhead crane and jib crane operation
• Train on cleaning and de-burring material properly
• Clean and maintain an organized work area
• Maintain a good safety record
• Maintain a good attendance record
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Capable of performing the following essential physical demands:
Must be able to transverse ladders, stairs, gangways and scaffolding at varying heights
Must have excellent balance to traverse and negotiate uneven surfaces at varying heights
Must be able to operate motor vehicles with valid driver’s license
Must be able to handle and operate hand tools weighing up to 25 pounds and a pinch or trigger grip of 15 pounds
Hearing of sounds and speech within normal frequency/range
Climb up and down 6’ ladder
Must be able to handle materials with hands (bolts, nuts and hand tools)
Must be able to lift 50 pounds from floor to waist
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds from floor to 60”
Must be able to perform single-handed carry up to 35 pounds
Must be able to perform two-handed carry up to 50 pounds
Must be able to generate 50 pounds of force in order to perform a dynamic push or pull
Complexity of Tasks:
Ability to follow directions working from verbal instructions, working independently with minimal supervision.
Ability to comply with the facility’s production, quality and safety standards.
Must possess a high degree of initiative, with the ability to be promptly and regularly at work.
Ability to work fluctuating work schedules and extensive work hours required by workloads.
Capable of performing a variety of manual assignments/tasks as defined by the critical demands of the job.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service