This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in Katy, TX
Pay Rate: $19 - $21 / hour
Hours: 7am - 7pm.
- The Maintenance Assistant has the principal responsibility to help and follow the tasks set by his or her Tutor Technician ensuring that the equipment, both for preventive maintenance and repair, is maintained to the highest standards and according to the latest specification.
- He/she is aware of the potential risks associated with such maintenance and works in a safe, orderly and efficient manner.
- The Maintenance Assistant must have the ability to perform maintenance in the equipment assigned.
- Basic Computer skills are recommended.
- The candidate's knowledge, personality and drive must gain the respect of the other maintenance staff and the support of the tutor Technicians and Supervisor.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.