This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Belle Chasse, Louisiana
Pay Rate: $34/hr in a W2 Contract to Hire with Medical Benefits
- The Maintenance Mechanic is a specialized company personnel who follows a specific training program and is a member of the maintenance team with the important role of maintaining the reliability of our equipment.
- The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for doing the modifications, corrective and preventive maintenance to minimize the failures in all heavy mechanic equipments in order to prevent either lost time or poor quality data by ensuring that their assigned equipment is maintained as per Segment Maintenance Standards.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participates in advanced schools and seminars related to his/her expertise, for refreshing and actually sharing his knowledge with the maintenance team, ensures his/her post training is accurately recorded.
- Keeps current with new Segment equipment and technology and updated maintenance methods.
- Promotes the importance of Data and Service Quality within the maintenance community.
- Understands and complies with Schlumberger's rules and regulations.
- Assists the development and coaching of less senior Technicians.
- Assists the other team members with the maintenance sections of their training program.
Process & Equipment:
- Ensures all assigned equipment is continually maintained at shop with highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures.
- Performs Quality checks and modifications strictly as per procedure and according to the defined schedule.
- Efficiently troubleshoots and repairs assigned equipment.
- Participates in Root Cause Analysis of failures.
- Records all maintenance and failure events immediately and accurately.
- Actively uses InTouch Support both for technical solutions and for knowledge sharing.
- Makes recommendations to supervisors on requirements for spare parts, test equipment and tools necessary for efficient maintenance.
- Supports technically the location on his / her expertise.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service