Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Maintenance Technician Mechanical
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Shreveport, Louisiana
Pay Rate: Starting at $21/hr depending on experience plus overtime in a W2 Contract to Hire with medical benefits
12 Hours Shifts
The Maintenance Technician Mechanical is a specialized technician who follows a specific training program and is a member of the maintenance team with the important role of maintaining the reliability of our equipment.
The Maintenance Technician Mechanical is responsible for doing modifications on corrective and preventive maintenance, to minimize the failures in electric and mechanical equipment in order to prevent either lost time or poor quality data by ensuring that their assigned equipment is maintained as per Segment standards.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participates in advanced schools and seminars related to his/her expertise, for refreshing and actually sharing his/her knowledge with the maintenance team, ensures his/her post training is accurately recorded.
- Keeps current with new equipment and technology and updated maintenance methods.
- Promotes the importance of Data and Service Quality and flawless job execution within the maintenance community.
- Understands and complies with Schlumberger's rules and regulations.
- Assists in the development and coaching of less senior Technicians.
- Assists the other team members with the maintenance sections of their training program and liaises, where required with Field Operations Personnel. Process & Equipment
- Ensures all assigned equipment is continually maintained at shop with highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures.
- Performs equipment repair and modification in a competent complete manner in accordance with documented procedures and workmanship standards
- Efficiently troubleshoots and repairs assigned equipment.
- Participates in Root Cause Analysis of failures.
- Records all maintenance and failure events immediately and accurately using the most up to date Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Drives their workflow and ensures data entry is accurate, timely and honestly.
- Actively uses InTouch Support both for technical solutions and for knowledge sharing.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...