Mechanical and Maintenance Technicians (Hiring in Rosharon, Texas)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Rosharon, Texas
We are conducting the following hiring event at the location and date listed below, attending this event is the only way to get hired.
Wednesday, February 23 at 8am. Hiring in Rosharon to work locally in Rosharon
Pay Rate: $19-$23 depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
Current shifts available:
2nd 3:30p to midnight
3rd 11:30p to 8a
4th 6:30a to 8p
5th 6:30p to 8a
1st and 2nd are Mon-Fri.
3rd is Sun-Thur. night.
4th and 5th are Fri-Sun
• The position requires that the candidate be flexible in work schedule. Position may require working nights/weekends/ flexible shifts, etc.
• Diagnose and resolve mechanical issues (mechanical replacement of parts such as conveyor components, and robotic end of arm tooling).
• Diagnose and resolve hydraulic issues (replacement of control valves, pumps, motors, cylinders, and hydraulic pressure hoses).
• Diagnose and resolve electrical issues (troubleshooting VFD, motors, 4-20mA and 24V sensors, and PLC and RMC controllers).
• Diagnose and resolve pneumatic issues (troubleshooting control valves, cylinders, vacuum systems, and basic compressor knowledge).
• Perform preventative maintenance checks on pumps, compressors, drivers, and auxiliary equipment.
• Use Microsoft suites for Maintenance reporting summaries for proper documentation.
• Ability to work and communicate well with engineers, management, and all other departments verbally and electronically.
• The position requires successful approval of Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives background check and drug and alcohol screening.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening