Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Pay Rate: $23/hr plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
The Machinist is responsible for helping provide safe, efficient, and reliable product and service delivery to customers, and identifying opportunities to improve service delivery.
The Machinist ensures equipment is delivered on time and according to operational demands and maintains shop and field equipment.
Proficient operation of one turning, milling, or drilling machine.
Machining parts for manufacturing of completion products using manual or NC lathe and mill machines.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent; preferred
• Proficient in reading/editing ISO programming
• Ability to write some ISO programs
• Proficient with FANUC control
• Plus, for experience on HBM
• Plus, for experience using ITS tooling (Innovative Tooling Solutions)
• Plus, for experience using 4-jaw chuck on lathe
• Completion of training as a machinist through a vocational technical school or equivalent, or 3 or more years of experience working with manual or CNC mills and lathes, or demonstrated skills, knowledge, and abilities to train and operate manual CNC mills and/or lathes
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.