Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Machine Operator (Lathe & Mills)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Houston, TX
Pay Rate: $26 - $28 Depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
• Top 5 skills we are looking for
1. Be able to read and make small edits on program
2. Needs to have mill and lathe experience
3. Needs to be able to hold a +- .001 tolerance
4. Needs experience in thread milling and stub acme threading.
5. Also needs to be able to read and understand certain call outs on drawings like true position call outs and TIR.
• Years of experience: minimum of 5 years’ experience
The Machinist is responsible for helping provide safe, efficient and reliable product and service delivery to customers, and identifying opportunities to improve service delivery. The Machinist ensures equipment is delivered on time and according to operational demands, and maintains shop and field equipment.
Participate in pre-job and Toolbox meetings with crew members.
Plan and execute maintenance activities for a designated location (outside of TechnologyLifecycle Management activities).
Maintain equipment according to procedures, reporting problems or deviations.
Operate equipment according to procedures, competency levels and job requirement.
Identify opportunities to improve the service delivery process.
Participate in failure investigations when relevant.
Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.