$16.00 – $18.00 • hourly
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas company in Katy, TX
Pay Rate - $16-18/hr + 11% shift differential
2-5 years = $17-18
Less than 2 years = $16
This is NOT a CNC Machine Operator position.
Shift: 5PM - 3:30AM
This person should be capable of operating different types of manual machines. This person should be capable of learning other Stator processes, which include, but are not limited to: Induction coil operation, sawing operation, part measurements, overhead jib crane operation, grit blasting, primer/adhesive application booth, assembly, elastomer injection, autoclaves, manual lathes, etc.. This person will also be expected to work in a team environment, under the supervision and guidance of a lead man and supervisor, to assist in the daily problem solving efforts of the department.
• Knowledge of general purpose inspection tools such as OD and ID Micrometers, Calipers, tape measures.
• Ability to use OD micrometers and ID micrometers and gages on a wide range of tube and bar sizes.
• Ability to communicate findings effectively in oral and written form
• Willingness to accept technical direction from management and senior staff members
• Willingness to work as part of a team, contribution of ideas is key to improving DDT processes.
• Must be willing to listen to ideas of co-workers as well as contribute own ideas
• Ability to be flexible in an atmosphere of continually changing priorities and work schedules
• Ability to be flexible to work in different areas of department
• Ability to work weekends as required
• Ability to work up to 12 hour shifts
• Become LEAN knowledgeable
• Ability to keep accurate records
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Other duties may be assigned by manager
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service