Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Lawrence, Kansas
We are conducting the following hiring event at the location and date listed below, attending this event is the only way to get hired.
August 31st at 8am, Interviewing in Lawrence, Kansas to work locally in Lawrence, Kansas
Pay Rate: $22.43/hr plus medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
2nd shift: 3pm - 11pm ($1.00 shift diff.)
3rd shift: 11pm - 7am ($1.50 shift diff.)
1 - 3 years mechanical and/or manufacturing experience
Forklift operating experience preferred
- Conducts routine and non-routine phases of the manufacture of electrical submersible petroleum pump cable and/or rubber molded products.
- Qualified to set up and operate specific work center, work center equipment and/or tasks under normal supervision
- Monitors assigned equipment and performs adjustments as needed
- Communicates effectively to all levels of the organization
- Attention to detail in documentation and process tasks
- Understand safe work practices and apply them accordingly
- Good general fitness with the ability to lift 10 – 50 lbs. as needed
- Ability to use measuring instruments and understand specifications
- Decision making skills on product quality based on specifications and visual observations
- Ability and willingness to work all 3 shifts, rotate shifts and work overtime
- Records necessary data and as well as performs computer input and retrieval completely and accurately
- Works independently of others as well as with team members, area managers, and support personnel
- Assists with work center inventories
- Uses participative team management style
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...