$16.00 – $17.00 • hourly
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
Hours: 2nd Shift (2:00pm to 10:00pm)
- Elastomer Press Helper operates mechanical and manual rubber production equipment to produce parts and products using written procedures and established practices.
- Prepare metal inserts by sandblasting, taping and applying adhesive. Trim finished rubber parts.
- Operate molding presses and rubber mill under supervision of Cure Press Operator or Production Supervisor.
- Maintenance of equipment and raw materials requirements as established on the Production Order.
- Will be required to adhere to and comply with state and federal law, the company’s policies and safety and environmental regulations, and, the quality program requirements of API Q1 and ISO 9001:2000 as described in the company’s quality program manuals.
- Other duties as assigned High School Diploma or GED required.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service