Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $19 to $28/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Second Shift: 3pm to 3am
Possess the relative skills and experience in all aspects of Turning / Milling to manufacture metallic components to specified quality standards, on a CNC and / or Conventional Turn and/or Mill centre.
- Operate a CNC/Conventional Turning and/or Milling centre (vertical, horizontal or universal) in all aspects of Turning / Milling.
- Follow a structured method in manufacture of components.
- Have ability to read and work from engineering drawings - meeting specified Quality Standards.
- Read and understand job programs/Readouts (G&M code prog as applicable to CNC machining).
- Prove Unproven programs on Job Set-up, editing, offsetting, etc., as required (as applicable to CNC machining)
- Undertake operations including: screw cutting, tapping, groove cutting, slotting, drilling, reaming, eccentric turning etc., (as applicable to conventional machining).
- Fully utilizing equipment such as a jaw chuck, steady v-blocks, dividing head etc., in the performing of tasks. (As applicable to conventional machining).
- Fully Inspect own work using imperial and/or metric measuring equipment.
- Produce work of a High standard, including the Deburring and Etching operations in completion of work components.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and quality -...