CNC Machine Operator
$19.00 – $28.00 • hourly
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $19 to $28/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Second Shift: 3pm to 3am
Possess the relative skills and experience in all aspects of Turning / Milling to manufacture metallic components to specified quality standards, on a CNC and / or Conventional Turn and/or Mill centre.
- Operate a CNC/Conventional Turning and/or Milling centre (vertical, horizontal or universal) in all aspects of Turning / Milling.
- Follow a structured method in manufacture of components.
- Have ability to read and work from engineering drawings - meeting specified Quality Standards.
- Read and understand job programs/Readouts (G&M code prog as applicable to CNC machining).
- Prove Unproven programs on Job Set-up, editing, offsetting, etc., as required (as applicable to CNC machining)
- Undertake operations including: screw cutting, tapping, groove cutting, slotting, drilling, reaming, eccentric turning etc., (as applicable to conventional machining).
- Fully utilizing equipment such as a jaw chuck, steady v-blocks, dividing head etc., in the performing of tasks. (As applicable to conventional machining).
- Fully Inspect own work using imperial and/or metric measuring equipment.
- Produce work of a High standard, including the Deburring and Etching operations in completion of work components.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service