Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Machine Operator (Manual)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Katy, Texas
Pay Rate: $18 - $20 /hr depending on experience plus overtime in a W2 contract to hire with medical benefits
Hours: 8am - 5pm
• This person should be capable of operating different types of manual machines.
• This person should be capable of learning other Stator processes, which include, but are not limited to: Induction coil operation, sawing operation, part measurements, overhead jib crane operation, grit blasting, primer/adhesive application booth, assembly, elastomer injection, autoclaves, manual lathes, etc..
• This person will also be expected to work in a team environment, under the supervision and guidance of a lead man and supervisor, to assist in the daily problem solving efforts of the department.
• Knowledge of general purpose inspection tools such as OD and ID Micrometers, Calipers, tape measures.
• Ability to use OD micrometers and ID micrometers and gages on a wide range of tube and bar sizes.
• Ability to communicate findings effectively in oral and written form
• Willingness to accept technical direction from management and senior staff members
• Willingness to work as part of a team, contribution of ideas is key to improving DDT processes.
• Must be willing to listen to ideas of co-workers as well as contribute own ideas
• Ability to be flexible in an atmosphere of continually changing priorities and work schedules
• Ability to be flexible to work in different areas of department
• Ability to work weekends as required
• Ability to work up to 12 hour shifts
• Become LEAN knowledgeable
• Ability to keep accurate records
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Other duties may be assigned by manager
• High school education or equivalent
• Ability to understand basic shop math.
• One year machine shop experience, or similar
• Ability to see defects in equipment at close range
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...