Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Machine Operator (Injection Molding Machine)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Florence, Kentucky
Pay Rate: Starting at $21.5/hr depending on experience with full benefits (401K, PTO, Medical, Dental etc.)
First Shift: 4am - 3pm
Second Shift: 3pm - 1:30am
Monitors and operates a 1500-ton Injection molding press with a co-injection unit and ancillary equipment including a 6-axis robot ensuring quality of product(s) and conformance with the standard operating procedure is maintained.
Able to follow all safety procedures at site while running molding presses with high attention to detail.
The operator will also be asked to help with other task throughout area and operate other machines.
The IMM operator is responsible for many labor-intensive tasks including:
• Inspection and sorting of molded product on skids.
• Performing secondary operations (such as trimming, inserting, touch ups)
• Ability to change color concentrate and color concentrate levels to meet color sample specifications
• Ability to unblock cavities in a mold
• Ability to clear a stuck part or runner from a mold
• Ability to stop a mold, back of a sled and clear a barrel of material
• Ensures IMM does not run out of material or color during a run
• Performing basic maintenance of machines and upkeep of the manufacturing area
• 2+ years of injection molding experience is required
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...