This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Katy, Texas
Pay Rate: Starting at $20+ /hr plus overtime and medical benefits
Shift: 6AM - 2PM
PNC lathes and mills, micrometers, calipers, indicators, depth gauges
Minimum of 5 years of experience machining tools, molds, dies and fixtures for the rubber manufacturing process or equivalent experience.
• Proficient with programming/operating CNC mills and CNC lathes is necessary. • Proficient in using hand measuring tools (e.g. micrometers, calipers, indicators, depth gauges).
• Maintain Forklift and Crane certifications.
• Must be able to pass Machinist test with 85% accuracy.
• Ability to take and follow written and oral instructions.
• Must pass a drug screen and criminal background check
• CNC machining and CNC Programming experience.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
Works injury free, achieves an injury-free working environment, and maintains the highest Health, Safety, and Environmental standards in our industry.
Strives for continuous improvement in worker safety and is dedicated to ensuring that each employee understands, and acts in accordance with the company’s HSE policies.
Works with high integrity and complies with corporate guidelines on business ethics.
• Perform machining of new and rework of existing molds, dies and fixtures, and required maintenance parts, including occasional welding and torch use.
• Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirement.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening