Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $20-$21/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
The hours would be 6pm- 2:30am. 8 hours to start off and then if needed we can extend it to 4:30am for a 10-hour day for this position.
The Machine Operator is responsible for helping provide safe, efficient and reliable product and service delivery to customers, and identifying opportunities to improve service delivery. The Machine Operator ensures equipment is delivered on time and according to operational demands and maintains shop and field equipment.
• Ability to set up, operate, and maintain SMT equipment (Stencil Printer, SPI Machine, Pick and Place Machine)
• Ability to read electronic component values
• Working knowledge of SMT component package styles and handling
• At least 20/30 (corrected) near vision both eyes
• Ability to distinguish colors and good hand and eye coordination
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to read & interpret assembly drawings, BOMs, procedures and specifications of medium to high complexity
• Working knowledge of IPC-A-610 and/or J-STD-001 standards (preferred)
• Working knowledge of Yamaha iPulse/S20 SMT mounters (preferred)
• Ability to communicate
• Ability to work overtime as required
• All other duties as assigned
Experience & Exposures:
• Technology or Manufacturing Center
• Production Workflow
• Production Test
• Production Assembly
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.