$16.00 – $18.00 • hourly
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Katy, Texas
Pay Rate: $16 - $18 depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
Possess the relative skills and experience in all aspects of Turning / Milling to manufacture metallic components to specified quality standards, on a CNC and / or Conventional Turn and/or Mill centre.
- Operate a CNC/Conventional Turning and/or Milling centre (vertical, horizontal or universal) in all aspects of Turning / Milling.
- Follow a structured method in manufacture of components.
- Have ability to read and work from engineering drawings - meeting specified Quality Standards.
- Read and understand job program/Readouts (G&M code prog as applicable to CNC machining).
- Prove Unproven program on Job Set-up, editing, offsetting, etc., as required (as applicable to CNC machining)
- Undertake operations including: screw cutting, tapping, groove cutting, slotting, drilling, reaming, eccentric turning etc., (as applicable to conventional machining).
- Fully utilizing equipment such as a jaw chuck, steady v-blocks, dividing head etc., in the performing of tasks. (As applicable to conventional machining).
- Fully Inspect own work using imperial and/or metric measuring equipment.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service