Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
WAVSYS is looking for a Lab Tech to join a large oil and gas services company in Strasburg OH:
The Laboratory Technician directs and performs verifiable quality assurance tests on company products, prepares laboratory reports prior to service delivery on location, provides advanced technical support with additive selection and the design of stimulation and/or cementing fluids, supervises and mentors personnel. Is considered as an expert testing and fluid selection.
Min. 2 yr Degree in Sciences preferred but not required
Performs advanced additive selection and design of fluids in assigned sub segment and recommends solutions to improve the process.
- Supervises personnel to ensure equipment is clean and in proper working condition and proper disposal of Lab waste. Monitors the operation, maintenance and calibration of Lab equipment.
- Prepares presentations for internal and external clients.
- Mentors and coaches the less experienced personnel, monitors their development and acts as a role model for Lab personnel.
- Performs regular Audits (including CAT Audits) to ensure the Lab is operating as per the required standards, prepares and follows up on the action plans as a result of the audit.
- Assists the Laboratory Manager and in ensuring clean, orderly and safe working conditions in the laboratory, disposal of laboratory waste according to properly conducted methods
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.