This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Williston, North Dakota
Pay Rate: Starting at $18.90 / hour depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Rotation: 10 days on / 4 days off – switching between day shift (5am to 5pm) and night shift (5pm to 5am) each hitch.
No reimbursement for travel
- Perform quality control testing on cement slurries, and additives to ensure they maintain specific properties for optimal downhole well integrity. Tests include viscosity, stability, filter press, thickening time, compressive strength, and water quality analysis.
- Ensure lab equipment is maintained, calibrated, and repaired as necessary. Safely using a variety of hand and power tools in doing so.
- Collect samples of chemical additives from the warehouse for pilot testing
- Wear full PPE as required by the task (coveralls, dust mask, safety glasses, chemical gloves, steel toes, hard hat)
- Operate medium-duty machinery such as fork lifts, pallet jacks, or similar
- Keep lab work-area clean and organized (sweep, mop, dusting, trash-out, etc.)
- Help other departments with their workload should there be the need.
- Maintain current safety certifications as dictated by the job role. And submit risk identification reports to an online reporting tool.
- Follow all company policies and procedures regarding safety, health, ethics, and professionalism.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening