This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Weston, West Virginia
Pay Rate: $19.95 - $21/hour depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Rotation: 7-3 / 7-4
12 hours per day/ day and night rotating 7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am
7 days 3 days off then 7 night, 4 days off
2 year degree in Sciences preferred but not required. Candidates need to be local to Weston, WV (no reimbursement for travel or housing)
The General Laboratory Technician directs and performs verifiable quality assurance tests on company products, prepares laboratory reports prior to service delivery on location, provides advanced technical support with additive selection and the design of stimulation and/or cementing fluids, supervises and mentors personnel and maintains links with the Client Support Labs and/or Operating districts, Product Centers and InTouch. Is considered as an expert testing and fluid selection.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies. Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up-to-date.
- Performs advanced additive selection and design of fluids in assigned sub segment and recommends solutions to improve the process.
- Supervises personnel to ensure equipment is clean and in proper working condition and proper disposal of Lab waste. Monitors the operation, maintenance and calibration of Lab equipment.
- Prepares presentations for internal and external clients.
- High School Diploma or GED- Diploma
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service