$26.00 – $26.00 • hourly
Pay Rate: $26 / hour
Rotation: could possibly be working any of three shifts, days, swings, nights
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Develop the competency level required to perform advanced additive selection and fluid design.
- Ensure that laboratory equipment is in clean, working condition and that waste is regularly disposed.
- Prepare technical presentations for internal and external customers.
- Perform regular audits to ensure the laboratory operates according to required standards.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service