Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $19 to $26/hr depending on experience plus overtime in a W2 Contract to Hire with Medical Benefits
Hours: 8am - 5pm
• Experience not required, but prior hands-on laboratory experience in chemical testing laboratory is a plus
• Proficiency in Excel and Word to record and process lab data
• Solid knowledge of chemistry calculations including stoichiometry, concentrations, and ratios.
• Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
• Prepare laboratory samples from oilfield chemicals and conduct analytical and/or physical measurements.
• Perform testing of samples and quality control using specified methodology
• Prepare and standardize reagents and solutions.
• Perform periodic calibrations or verifications of laboratory instruments and equipment
• Perform basic troubleshooting and repair of equipment and instruments
• Record test results and prepare reports for tested products
• Perform work safely while handling acids and other oilfield chemicals under temperature and pressure.
• Maintain the required training and certifications.
• Participate in safety and quality initiatives.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...