This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $19 to $26/hr depending on experience plus overtime in a W2 Contract to Hire with Medical Benefits
Hours: 8am - 5pm
• Experience not required, but prior hands-on laboratory experience in chemical testing laboratory is a plus
• Proficiency in Excel and Word to record and process lab data
• Solid knowledge of chemistry calculations including stoichiometry, concentrations, and ratios.
• Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
• Prepare laboratory samples from oilfield chemicals and conduct analytical and/or physical measurements.
• Perform testing of samples and quality control using specified methodology
• Prepare and standardize reagents and solutions.
• Perform periodic calibrations or verifications of laboratory instruments and equipment
• Perform basic troubleshooting and repair of equipment and instruments
• Record test results and prepare reports for tested products
• Perform work safely while handling acids and other oilfield chemicals under temperature and pressure.
• Maintain the required training and certifications.
• Participate in safety and quality initiatives.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service