Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Houston, Texas
Pay Rate: $20/hr plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Seeking bright, upbeat and motivated chemists with a strong chemistry aptitude in the areas of wet chemistry, analytical chemistry, QA/QC or organic chemistry
• Top skills needed to perform this role:
1. Basic lab procedures (wet chemistry, pH, titrations, Karl Fischer, dilutions, etc)
2. Knowledge of lab safety measures
3. Strict adherence to SOPs and GLP protocols
4. Meticulous data collection and ability to maintain a lab notebook
5. Good computer skills (excel, work, ppt)
6. Industry laboratory experience or internship a plus
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...