Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Experience in Cementing Laboratory/ Formulation of Cement/ Use of HPHT equipment.
The Laboratory Technician is responsible for delivering safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to customers. The Laboratory Technician identifies opportunities to improve service delivery. This person performs quality assurance tests on company products, prepares laboratory reports prior to service delivery at the wellsite, and provides advanced technical support during additive selection and fluid design. The Laboratory Technician maintains contact with the Client Support Labs and/or operating locations, product centers and the InTouch repository.
Conduct Lab Analysis
• Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
• Develop the competency level required to perform advanced additive selection and fluid design.
• Ensure that laboratory equipment is in clean, working condition and that waste is regularly disposed.
• Prepare technical presentations for internal and external customers.
• Perform regular audits to ensure the laboratory operates according to required standards.
• Perform risk analysis before each task or job to identify and mitigate potential safety or quality concerns.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.