Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: Open depending on experience, plus overtime and medical benefits
BS or MS degree in Chemistry, Chemical engineering or similar.
Cementing background is highly appreciated.
* The Laboratory Technician is responsible for delivering safe, efficient, and reliable results to internal customers.
* The Laboratory Technician identifies opportunities to improve service.
* The Laboratory Technician identifies opportunities to improve service delivery.
* This person prepares laboratory reports prior on product development in a laboratory, provides advanced technical support during additive selection, and performs fluid design quality assurance tests during a product development process.
* Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
* Develop the competency level required to perform advanced additive selection and fluid design.
* Ensure that laboratory equipment is in clean, working condition and that waste is regularly and properly disposed.
* Conduct laboratory experiments Industrial standards.
* Prepare technical presentations for internal and external customers.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.