This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas company at their base in Sugar Land, TX
Pay Rate - $15-19 depending on experience
Hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
1. Daily use of microscopes for inspection.
2. Able to use metrology tools to inspect as per the product drawings and specifications
3. Able to handle an assortment of paperwork and job documentation.
4. Communicate with Production and Warehouse personnel.
5. Able to work overtime when required.
6. Understand the impact of nonconformance on the overall Quality Management System.
1. Ensure products received from the vendor meet drawings and specifications prior to receiving.
2. Verify internal and supplier documents are correct and accurate.
3. Maintain a good working relationship with other departments, department personnel, and other QA personnel.
4. Ensure QA Departmental duties are completed in a timely manner.
5. Generate defect pictures of all Quality Nonconformance.
6. Use SAP for recording inspections, documenting quality notifications and recording usage decisions.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening