Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company rotating to Katy, TX
Pay Rate: $22 / hour
Hours: 2nd shift (6am - 2pm)
• This position performs dimensional and visual inspection and hardness testing of materials of products and/or outsourced components and materials.
• Verifies conformance to requirements including documentation of findings and ensuring the identification and removal of nonconforming materials.
• Performs inspection procedures on materials, parts and assemblies working from drawings, sketches and other required specifications.
• Ensure that all quality policies and procedures are followed.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to pass Quality Inspector exam with 80% accuracy or better score.
• Proficient in reading and understanding engineered drawings, P&ID’s and blueprints.
• Proficient knowledge of API Q1
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...