Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Pay Rate: Open depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits possible with fill benefits
Shift M-F, 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Working knowledge of federal and state environmental laws.
• Ability to work with respective outside agencies and contracted employees.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Ability to use a variety of software applications to analyze, monitor data, create reports, and presentations.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to be on call, as needed 24/7.
• Prior Safety Specific and Environmental Training (i.e. NEBOSH, OSHA 30 Hour, Waste Management, etc.) or ability to complete in the future.
• Experience with OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM)
• Experience with Environmental Risk Management Planning
• Passionate about working safely.
• Excellent communication, training, and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated Root-Cause analysis skills (RCCA, 5-Whys).
• Leadership skills to direct personnel, implement initiatives, supervising teams, and performing follow-up activities.
• Analytical ability to assess complex situations and apply problem solving strategies
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.