Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Houston, Texas
Pay Rate: $65 / hour plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Interface consistently with customers and advise them regarding processing parameters.
- Process data using the appropriate technology and software.
- Ensure that processed data is delivered to customers on schedule.
- Define, build and submit test jobs, interpret test results, provide recommendations on parameters and recommend further testing, if required.
- Validate the accuracy and efficiency of all testing and production job sequences.
- Keep abreast of developments within seismic data processing and communication and data transfer techniques.
- Investigate and report on problems encountered during the course of seismic data processing.
- Mentor junior staff.
- Assist the Project Leader with daily project and personnel management, including velocity picking and quality control. - Organize and delegate work.
- Forecast resource requirements and report project status.
- Archive projects
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree or other higher Degree in Engineering or Pure or Applied Science.
- Preferred MSc or MA in Geophysics
- BS, MS or PhD with 0 years of related experience
- If no degree, at least 4 years related work experience
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...