Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The Equipment Operator performs all kinds of jobs, with assigned equipment and people, safely and efficiently. The Operator provides service delivery with flawless service quality and no Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) incidents in accordance with policies, standards, and procedures. The position reports to the Supervisor.
Successful Equipment Operators are adaptable, show initiative, and have good written and verbal communication skills. They work well in teams and are curious and willing to learn new skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participates in pre-tour and tool-box meeting with all members of the Rig crew.
• Is always fully compliant with the requirements of the QHSE policies, standards, and wears required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
• Completes formal training sessions on QHSE and technical subjects as described by the Training Matrixes for the position.
• Obtains certifications as required for duties assigned.
• Maintains all equipment in good, safe working order according to standards and reports any problem or deviation.
• Works in a safe and conscientious manner to ensure personal safety and the safety of fellow crew members.
• Makes up part of emergency crews performing duties as required by station bill or as otherwise directed.
• Performs manual labor around the rig.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
• Carries out regular housekeeping, and routine maintenance of equipment.
• Prepare for Rig up and Rig down of equipment.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.