Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Drilling Fluids Specialist
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Midland, Texas
Pay Rate: $21.88/hr plus overtime and medical benefits
Drilling Fluids Testing & Reporting
- Responsible for validating all critical data required to complete daily reports
- Proficient with the use of daily drilling fluid reporting software and able to perform all relevant calculations
- Able to properly calibrate testing equipment as necessary without supervision
- Responsible for ensuring that drilling fluids samples are collected and that all relevant drilling fluids tests are conducted properly
- Responsible for interpreting the results (i.e. noticeable trends, contaminants, etc.) of all relevant drilling fluids tests
- Able to explain the impact of hole conditions (i.e. contaminants, solids, pressure, etc.) on the drilling fluids testing results
- Responsible for making appropriate chemical treatment recommendations based on the drilling fluids testing results that will optimize drilling performance
- Responsible for ensuring that a complete recap is completed for each hole section through the end of the well
- Able to generate the drilling fluids program through close collaboration with the Project Engineer
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.