Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
WAVSYS is looking for a Fluids Operator to join a large oil and gas services company in Strasburg OH.
To operate district Fluids Plant Facilities as directed by the Fluids Plant Supervisor so that the prepared fluids can be delivered to the well site in a timely manner while following the guidelines for safety and environmental compliance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Blend and mix liquid mud/oil base fluids to be delivered to the well site on time and as per the programmed design.
- Coordinate the product's movement to and from the well site with the customer and/or Drilling Fluids Specialist.
- Understand and be prepared to deal with any Environmental issues.
- Assist in the monthly inventory count and ensure all paper work is completed.
- Ensure all additives are properly labeled and stored in a safe manner and that all empty drums and pails are disposed of in the proper manner.
- Perform a daily check of the plant’s equipment and maintain all equipment while ensuring plant cleanliness.
- Strive for service quality.
Experience:0-5 years experience
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.